Saturday, October 27, 2012

Zentangle

I've been working on many different zentangles, although I have to say I haven't posted many of them. Some are duplicates of others, because it's how I learn - by imitation. So if this is your pattern and I've copied, please let me know and I will give credit where credit is due. I deconstruct things and then try putting it back together in order to figure out how to do it.

I have been unemployed for about a month now. It was a difficult decision to make and now that my money is running short, I'm hoping I don't regret giving up the drama for peace of mind....as my wallet sputters moths....!

I have to say at first I was totally blocked and couldn't get any art to come out of my head. It was like an artists block. However, it seems I've overcome it and am drawing all the time now.!

I'm uploading my various tangles. I hope you like them! This first one I criss-crossed strings all over the place to challenge myself.

This one, my daughter closed her eyes and scribbled all over and said "there, try that one!"
Well, it is is....I did it in a purple ink since she loves the color purple. (Did I mention she is 20?) This one is my latest...


No comments:

Post a Comment